Re: [TECH] [INJECTION] Fuel Pump (1981 Scirocco)

<snip>
 pump appears to have seized - I've heard that you can free it by "hitting
it with a hammer". Any comments or input????
</snip>

Sure, after you do that, go hit a Honda or two with the hammer. I don't
think it'll free the pump up, but WTF, can't hurt. : )

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
'Man who want pretty nurse must be patient'
Confucius