Re: My Alternator...

Hey Paul!
My bets would be on an alternator bearing. There are 2. Mine squeeled like a tortured cat
last summer. I opened it up and found the grease to be all hardened. Got a new bearing
from MBS Bearing in Lasalle for a few dollars. I 'll tell you though, it was not fun
getting it apart.
On a different note,  I am taking care of my parents place , and the other day I think I
saw your mom next door visiting whom I assume is your grandmother ( on Montclair). Is
this possible?
Trade you my alternator for your bumpers?......Didn't think so.
John