My Alternator...

Hey guys,

Well, I've tried and tried, but I can't take it
anymore. My alternator is squeeling. It's very odd.
When the car is cold, it won't do it, but when it
warms up it makes the most annoying sound and it
doesn't stop. I've tightened the bolt hundreds of
times and it doesn't do anything. Is there something
that I should be checking? Alternator bearning? Also,
it used to do it before and I swaped my old one with
one off my friend's Golf and I think it's worse now.
If that helps at all. Please help!!

Thanks.

===
Paul Maione