trying to remove exhaust

Hello all.. any help is appreciated, as always:

I'm trying to pull off my exhaust to replace the muffler and gut the cat,
but I can't get the darn things off.

I gave up on trying to get the bolts out of the cat. flanges. This is
because I broke two cobolt bits, and I even bought a tool made specifically
for extracting broken bolts, but still didn't work.  The ony thing that
works at all is the dremmel rotary cutter with fiberglass reinforced
cut-off disks.  Nothing else with cut into the metal.

I'm now trying to pull the whole system off starting from behind the cat.
The problem is that I can't remove the joints where one exhaust pipe fits
into the other (each spot where there are clamps).

The clamps came off fairly easy.  However, I can't pull, twist, or wedge
the pipes enough that they will budge.

Are they installed with some kind of cold-weld glue?  Is there any kind of
tool that can be used to seperate these joints?

Very frustrating..  I have to go pick the rust particles out of my eyes now.

-Aaron
 84 8V