Plans for Bug Nats in Seattle this Sunday.

Okay, out of the 3$#~!$#@! responses I got for breakfast ideas, Jareds
was the best.  So far we are meeting at the Dennys right off 405 at
milemarker 7, at least I think thats the number, or was it 8?  The addy
is  4750 N.E. LAKE WASHINGTON BLVD. Renton. Its on the east side of the
road.  Its basically sandwiched between Factoria to the North and Renton
to the South.  I plan on being there at 7:30am.  I imagine we will be
underway between 8:30 and 9am so should you want to skip breakfast and
head to the show, stop by there at no later than 8:30.

  Once we get to the show (In Auburn), I believe you can park inside the
show itself.  Riley and Owen were able to do it last year.  This way our
cars will be viewable from the main show cars and we also only have to
walk like 100 yards to get into the show.  Cost might be extra
tho....
   Then some time later (TBD) I think a drive over to Powerhouse Brewery
and Restaurant in Puyallup is in order.  Its about 20 minutes from SIR.
Good beers and good grub.  Addy is  454 E. Main Street, Puyallup.

   If anyone has questions or requests, please speak up now before
people set their plans in stone....  If you dont know where SIR is,
looks like you will be having to meet up with us then....  =p  I dont
have a cell phone, so should you get lost you are on your own, unless of
course some kind soul who has one is willing to keep it on standby.  Nuf
for now....