Re: Another one

Addressed to: "T. Choi" <slowturn@u.washington.edu>
              scirocco-L@scirocco.org

** Reply to note from "T. Choi" <slowturn@u.washington.edu> Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:58:44 -0700 (PDT)

> 	Well, my poor scirocco died this morning...My electrical system has been
> having problems due to the windshield leak, so my oil light wasn't
> working. And apparently, over the past week(i checked and put some oil in
> last week), my car decided to burn all of it's oil :( and didn't let me
> know about it... so i got it towed and the engines locked up... i'd fix
> it, but i don't have the money, right now, and i have no where to store
> it:(. damn i'm depressed.  	so it looks like i'm gonna have to sell it, or
> something. So, i turn to you listers, what should I do? does anyone want
> to buy a nice looking copperbrown '80 with a shot engine? should i take it
> to a yard? keep it until i have the money? ahhh, well. he served me
> well...
>

> teddy mk1 '80

  Whatever you do, don't take it to a yard.  Either sell it or find a place
to store it: you can probably find a place for a reasonable monthly fee,
either a garage in a private backyard, a barn in the countryside, maybe a
mechanic with some storage space.

  But don't send it to a yard!

        Jean-Claude
        84 8v