Re: Body Parts

Do they make fiberglass parts? Where do you get them? The fiberglass will
probably be a lot lighter, but not as durable. It is also typically more
difficult to get a really good paint job on fiberglass, though with modern
paints it is possible. Ever notice how the 70's Corvettes always had dull
or cracked paint?

Neal

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Sal Guzzo wrote:

> Yet another question on an unforgiving day......
>
> Is it better to replace the fenders, hatch and hodd with metal or
> fiberglass ones?  Is it expensive to do so or should I just stick with the
> originals parts and cut and paste on those old parts.
>
> BTW, I'm having a difficult time taking all the crap out of the engine bay.
>  Luckily the engine is out but the undercoating is so thick and durable.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sal

			Neal Tovsen