Re: who's the asshole??

At 01:01 AM 7/15/99 -0600, you wrote:

LOL! I know how ya feel man....I went through the same damn thing. I went
on a tighting spree and somewhere in that crazed blur I found the magic
bolt. It just like the damn main bearing bolts. What technical genious
decided to put the sides of the motor so close to the outer caps YOU CANT
TURN THE F_ING BOLT! So in order to change the main bearing you must PULL
THE MOTOR FROM THE DAMN CAR!....or you can get a 16point socket and cut it
in half, which does work although painfully slow.

>Who's the retarded pile of monkey shit that designed the tensioning system
>for the waterpump belt on the 16v.  mother fuck, i'm so pissed right now, so
>apolagies in advance for whatever.
>
>      so, am i the only one on crack here, or does it not actually adjust
>enough to slip the old belt off, and the new one on?  i had it cranked all
>the way up, so that the pulleys were as close together as possible and i had
>to really pry the old belt off, adn the new one (that i spend 10 fricken
>buck on) broke trying to get it on!  Or is it that those intelligent dicks
>at the dealer are giving me the wrong belt (just like all the other parts i
>get for the wrong car....
>
>   any help appreciated....but its late and i'm strung out out coke (acola)
>

>Owen
>87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
>http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571
>

>--