1.8 L 16v head on 2.0L 16v bottom end

I recently purchased a 2.0L block from Jonas (thanks!).  I plan on putting my 1.8 L 16v head on it.  I also plan on doing the work myself.  I am pretty decent with a wrench and I have a good set of tools.  I haven't heard or read anything that would make me believe that I can't do it myself.  BUT that is why I am throwing this out to the list.  Is there anything that I should be especially aware of?  I am out to lunch here thinking that I can do this myself?  The block came with all the accesories--water
pump, water pump pulley, crankshaft pulley, oil pump, oil pan.  It looks like all I need are some hoses that I plan on taking from my 1.8L 16v.

I know some list members have done this.  Did you guys do the work yourself or did you have a shop do it?  Why?  Am I biting off more than I can chew??

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DI/RRS
Tel: (202) 661-5842