WTB - Late MK1 stock front springs

I want to upgrade Kristen's front springs to the later style stock spring
which came on some 1980 and all 1981 Sciroccos. If the top of the spring
is the same diameter as the bottom of the spring, it's the earlier style
. . .

Anybody that put lowering springs on their car have a pair of these
gathering dust?

I am in Baltimore, MD so local (PA/MD/VA) would be better, but there is
no mountain I would not not be willing to scale to get these
(figuratively).

Please respond to my Email address below.

Thanks!

Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM