anyone from minneapolis?????????help!!!!

here is my problem.......Neal Tovsen has fallen off the face of the
earth He lives in Minneapolis and I am flying out there from
rochester,ny    tomorrow morning (one way!!!) and I have not heard from
him since last week!!!
if anyone knows him please contact me
maybe I am worrying too much, or maybe not
I do not think bad things but it is better to worry now than when I am
waiting at the Minneapolis airport at 1:30pm tomorrow

very worried individual!!!!!!
thanks
ps I am buying his car!!!!!!

===
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter(thanks Neal Tovsen)
85 Jetta getting rid of!!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT(thanks Jim Jarrett)
   any input on maintenance would
   be greatly appreciated