Re: First long-ish trip

Good luck with your car.I've been to Windsor several times (I'm from
Montreal )to visit my girlfriend's cousins, but I've never seen a Scirocco
there. In fact VWs are pretty rare in that town! The cousins all work for
Chrysler and GM so I constantly get rassed for  parking that "German" car in
their driveway.
John
85 Scirocco
87 GTI