Mk1 Scirocco racer for sale!

Anyone? Anyone? Please RSVP to fastline@mediaone.net not ME!

***************
1981 VW Sirocco race car, but can be streetable very easy.  And let me
tell you this will be one bad street car.  This car is race ready.  I
did all the hard work, you just get in it, drive it and pick up your
trophy!  A person driving a 5.0l mustang will be pretty pissed off when
you smoke by him on the track and even beat him at the drags :)  This
car has a 96 2.0l tall block with the old GTI head and fuel injection.
And if you know anything about VWs you know that this is a bullet proof
combination and make all kinds of horse power, about 160 hp.  If you are

interested e-mail me back and I will send you pics  (all kinds of them
to)  oh and pics of the trophies to :)  $5800.00 obo with open car
trailer with tire rack or $4800.00 obo car only.  either way you get one

bad VW and all the parts I have for it.  Trust me you wont be
disapointed it's a fun car to drive.  Oh ya I'm selling it to buy a
Formula car incase any of you are trying to figure out why I would sell
such a fun and fast car.  I'll miss it but it's time to get what I have
always wanted.

This is most of the things the car has but I'm sure that I will forget
something.  So feel free to e-mail and ask questions.

1996 2.0l tall block
1984 Rabbit GTI full race ported head
Solid Sport cam
Adjustable cam sprocket
1984 Rabbit GTI fuel injection
8 mm Magnacor spark plug wires
1987 Scirocco 16v radiator
1987 Scirocco 16v starter
Lighten flywheel
4 puck racing clutch with high pressure, pressure plate
1984 Rabbit GTI 4k transmission with Quaiffe differential
Exhaust header
Stainless 2 1/4" exhaust
Ultra flow Stainless muffler with DTM 4" exhaust tip
Short shift kit
1987 Scirocco 16v front 10.1" disc brakes
1987 Scirocco 16v rear disc brake
Adjustable brake bias valve
1987 Scirocco 16v brake booster and master cylinder
Stainless steel brake lines
Hawk brakes
Coil overs 600lbs front springs 350lbs rear springs
Boge pro gas shocks front and rear
Camber plates with spherical bearings
lower control arms also have sphercial bearings
AutoTech rear sway bar
Shine Racing rear 1150lbs sway bar
8 point roll cage
Driver and passenger 5 point belts
Corbue Clubman racing seat on drivers side
Fire Extinguisher
Momo Monte Carlo steering wheel with removable steering hub
Custom dash
AutoMeter tach
VDO    oil pressure gauge
            coolant temp gauge
            volt gauge
            oil temp gauge
            vacuum gauge
15" Enki racing wheels
14" GTI wheels for spares or rains
Front lower stress bar
Front upper stress bar
Rear upper stress bar
Euro light weight front and rear bumpers
Front spoiler
Hood pins
OMP pedals
 VW motorsports motor mounts