Re: 16v parts

Cory Fonger wrote:

> hello everyone,
>  i was looking for parts for my car, and i found a 16v sitting in
> someones yard, they want more than i can pay and since i already have a
> car i only need some things. so if i can break even on this car from
> selling parts then im happy. i will be selling just about everything,
> the only thing about this car that is worth that much is the engine,
> its got around 75,000 orig miles. i want to try and keep the tranny,
> drivers side door and fender some other little trim pieces but thats
> about it. if i can get some people willing to buy some things, then ill
> go ahead and take the car. so if you could tell me what you want then
> ill be glad to reserve it for you if i get the car, and if i dont
> manage to get it, then ill tell you.
>
> TIA,
> ~cory

hey Cory,

where do you live? are you going to waterfest?

i'm looking for :

rear disk brake setup, maybe fronts too
master cylinder w/ proportioning valve and booster
skirt kit
16v radiator and hoses
passenger power window switch and all the wiring/relay/fuse
power door locks
inside door panels (all black, without the silver trim striping, like Neal
Tovsen's 88 16v that was at the Cincy get-together)

anyone else have going to waterfest have some of this stuff for sale??

-nigel.
86 Scirocco
85 Scirocco
http://scirocco.psycode.com/