Re: bilstein sports

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:48:52 EDT Doolbnroht@aol.com writes:
>ok here's the deal, the back end of my car is really bouncy.

Bouncy how?
Bouncy when your driving down the road, or bounce tested bouncy?

>i installed a new set of bilstein sports in dec.my friends all have
>tokico illuminas, and their cars are twice as stiff as my car. the ride
>heights are the same seeing that we have the same springs(hor tech, i
know....). i
>was wondering if it might be the valving in the shocks or something
else.
>also if it i9s the valving.. can you adjust this?
>-alan

Sitting the 2 cars next to each other and comparing the 2 will give false
readings. The Bilsteins are "self adjusting" and change the rebound and
compression strokes accordingly where as the Tokiko's can be preset very
firm.
Neuspeed revalves the Bilstein's they sell but I don't have any idea what
specs they change it to. HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and