Re: rally/street prep

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:53:27 -0400 William J Erikson
<williamjosiah@juno.com> writes:
>Joe Oliviera has some Bilsteins that have some MONSTROUS rods. Like,
>twice as big around as my HD's. Are they just Sports, or something
>altogether different? He has Shine coilovers, and got the shocks from
>them, I believe.
>	-Josiah

I actually had a new set of HD's and Sports sitting here in the dinning
room this week. (Installing them on a couple of A2 GTi's) They lOOk the
same. Same size shaft. Same length. The differences must be internal.
The shaft's on the Bilsteins are indeed HUGE! Almost as big as the shock
diameter! Mighty impressive.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and