No Subject

AND ... for the first time I drove by a Scirocco that WAVED BACK.   I
was just starting to get tired of giving a wave to all VWs I pass, when
was cruising the Peel County roads on my way to the 401 today, I passed
a gray 8v.  As I powered down the window to wave, he actually waved
first!  If it was you, thanks for renewing my faith in VW-camaraderie.
:-)

That's all for now .. thanks for listening.  I'll let you all know how
the
W18 engine-swap (and engine-bay enlargement .. and frame strengthening
..
and rear axle replacement) go next week.  :-)

Cheers, keep on Roccin,
Nathan
'84 8V WB