No Subject

I autocross my Scirocco. I have a 28mm rear bar with the 16V rear bar
inverted. I removed the front bar on a practice day to "test" shines No
Front Bar theory. Im sure that if I were to spend the cash on some
stiffer front springs, it could work somewhat. There's no way to use a
stiff enough spring to make the car fast and still retain the camber in
the corners without a front swaybar. Sure you can get on the gas sooner
but what good is that if the car wont turn? On a road course im sure the
NFB system works great. Obviously it has or they wouldn't be in business.

On the street, my gawd, 500lb front springs on the street? Not even fun.
To me the solution is really simple, get a front swaybar that doesn't
break the hardware.

>Your Rocco will handle much better without the front bar!

Ewww. Scarry. I never thought it handled better.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and