FS: bbs wheels

HI all

I have some wheels that I'd like to sell.  They are the bbs rs style
that came off of a 92 gti.  the lips have been removed, polished then
clearcoated.  There are like new--no bends scratches ect.  they have
brand new Pirelli P700z's.  I want $700 for them. I have some pictures
that I can have scanned.  I will be at waterfest and can bring them if
someone is interested. I would rather not ship(will consider N.E.
delivery).  any questions feel free to email me.
try this address as it is my work one and I check it more often.
tpelletier@dingley.com

thanks
Tony