Well i guess this is good bye for now...

well i was keeping an eye on the paper here in Denver CO looking for a nice
MKI scirocco so that when i sold mine i could go right out and get it ...
well the day i sold it was the day the last MKI came out the the paper so i
was like ok well i will wate a little see if one shows up so every moring i
would wake up and look at the paper looking for a MKI scirocco .... well
friday moring i was looking through the clasifides and didn't see a scirocco
so i was kinda bummmed out cause i had $2500 burning a hole in my pocket and
no car to drive  well i started looking at rabit GTIs and there was one and i
called one it but i wasn't to sure about it and since my friend has a corrado
i desided to look and see what they were going for ..... well to make this
story shorter i ende up geting a '91 Corrado G60 for $3000 and all it needs
is a Second gear sycinro (sp)    so looks like i am signing off untill i get
lots of money to have to cars.... the next one is going to be a nice black
16v scirocco but untill i get one i am going to sign off.... but all of you
in Colorado.... Please keep in toutch   and if any of you ever sell parts to
a 16V to the list befor you post them on the site please be sure to let me
know cause my friend that doesn't have e@mail has a 16v scirocco

Thanks for all that help   .... Brett.... i think i may need you to hook me
up with a set of thoes gauges again cause white on black is just no fun .....
Mark
84' rocco SOLD
91 corrado bought