Re: More newbie questions

Yes there is a "Idiot Book" for early rabbit/scirocco's.
My grease stained copy covers from about 75 to 78 and has the
same useful and sometimes funny drawing style as the air cooled
version as well as the laid back commetary.

I don't believe Muir wrote it as I think he died.
I believe It was put out by "Muir Publication's" though.
I'm not sure about this last part. The book is at home and
I'm at work.

Ron

77 and 86 Scirocco's