Re: Dirk's car lift

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:19:00 -0500 (CDT) Neal Tovsen
<ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu> writes:

> http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/repair.htm
>
> Please, Dirk, tell us where the heck you got that car lift! That
> would
> make life SOOO much easier, especially for exhaust work. Is the
> stress on
> the lower axles very high? Is it stable, or do you have to worry
> about
> tipping the car over? Looks kind of scarry from the pictures,
> actually.
>
> Man...draining tranny oil must be a piece of cake!
>
> Neal

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
As I am sure Dirk will tell you, this device is not his!

It belongs to a friend of his.

Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM