Re: my exhaust is spitting out droplets of (water)! what??

I wouldn't worry too much about it, David... you'll notice that most cars
do spit droplets of water out the tailpipe, especially when the engine is
cold on a humid day.

Pay attention for steam... if you blew the headgasket, you'll have steam in
the exhaust, frothy coolant in the oil, and oil in the coolant.

Jason