Re: my exhaust is spitting out droplets of (water)! what??

--- Dan Brideau <dan@hobbyetc.com> wrote:
> Um,
>
> Water does not compress.  If you get any substantial
> amount of water in your engine, it will fail.  Something
> will bend or otherwise fracture.
>

> Dan "don't ask how I know this" B
> http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco

I can second this.  I bought an '85 for parts that had
ingested a bit of water - bent ALL 4 connecting rods, one
so severely that you could not turn the engine one complete
revolution because the rod would hit against the cylinder
wall.

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry