[non-roc] Playing with the Audi TT

so I popped by my local VW dealer, because they had a black
TT out front and I couldn't resist.
Firstly, the styling is quite impressive with the aluminum theme
inside and out.  Very racy without being tacky.  Plus, they have
a stock aluminum dead pedal!!
Black is pretty, but doesn't do the lines justice as it hides the
multiple circle theme.  I would say silver would be the best choice.
Acceleration is surprisingly brisk, and really makes me anticipate
the TTS version with 225 (?) hp.  No real impressions on the handling,
but I would guess it is at least adequate

If I ever got around to buying a brand new car, I'd have to consider
the TT along with the M3.  Still not quite up to par with the Boxster,
tho....

thanks for listening to me ramble.....

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA 95765

Phone:  888-801-2001 ext. 228 or 916-630-2001
Fax:  916-630-2000
Email:  alex@millenniumsolutions.net