Re: Tech specifications

>Hi !
>Maybe anyone knows some site where I could find technical specifications
>for all Scoroccos ? At scirocco.org it is <Under Construction> :(
>
>___________
>Ricks
>VW Scirocco - '90
>2WV - '59-'91

Exactly what technical specifications not found in the owners manual or
in the Bentley manual are you looking for...??  Or is this the kind of
info you'd like to have online?  I am currently the main site admin
for Scirocco.org and would welcome yours (or anyone elses for that
matter) input for the site.  It's there for all of us afterall.

later.

==Brett