RE: M3 mirrors on a roc

> so I guess the question is, where can we find them?

Bavarian Autosport has them in their catalog.

"Sport mirror kit. In the style of M3 mirrors. Fully electric. Direct
replacement."   3 series 84 thru 91,  3 series 92 on (2 or 4 door), 5 series
97 on.    $474.95

www.bavauto.com
1-800-535-2002
1-800-507-2002 fax

----------------

There's also a short article in Max Power May 99, page 115.  CCS Performance
(telephone:  01562 632002) has M3-style mirrors for under 100 pounds (about
US $160 I think)  They make it sound like a number of M3-style mirrors are
available, but these are the best Max Power has seen.  Might be worth a call
to England.

HTH!

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com