Scirocco Engine swap

My newly converted buddy Al 'n I have pulled an '81 engine out and
finally got it bolted up in the '78 last night.

Sheesh, what with the Woman's World cup at Stanford, family day at the
new Metreon, and jeez- having to go to work during the week, man it's
been tough to find any time for the important stuff like wrenching.
(sic)

Anyway, last night at 1:30 am we knocked off after the front mount was
in place. Al was so eager to get the thing done I couldn't talk him into
replacing the mounts wit new one! "We'll do it later!" He's hooked baby.
:)

Now all I gotta do is yank all the English sockets out of his tool kit.

TBerk