Re: pitted windshield

pb1113@hotmail.com wrote:

> yes, there is a way to repair a pitted windshield.  Depending on how messed
> up it actually is, any good windshield shop should be able to repair it
> right in your driveway.  They use an vacuum setup to inject some kind of
> goop right into the pit.  When they're done you can't even see the repair.
> My mom had it done on her Grand Am and its totally invisible....

Sounds like how they repair a starred/bullseyed windshield.. I'm talking
plain old pitting, like from tiny road debris (sand sized or smaller) hitting
it for years.  No real "damage" per se.  Are you talking about repairing
this kind of "damage" or "real" damage??

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0