Re: Neuspeed sway bar and new ball jointquestions(Anyone?,Potterman???)

scirocco@midmaine.com writes:

<< One question is: does anyone know
 what size bolts are used to install new ball joints once the old rivets
 have been drilled out?   >>

I can't help you with the bolt size.... even though I did mine years ago.
I'm just AMAZED that there exists a car in the Northeast(of alllll places..ie
potholes) that still has its original ball joints.  Anywho, have fun drilling
those suckers out!!!! :-)
Dan May
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder
95.5Tacoma4x4- 4sale(new shocks & tires & pics on my homepage)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87