Re: Waterfest ?'s

:
>At 1:54 PM -0400 7/5/99, Richard Deede wrote:
>
>>Someone mentioned meeting a Brett's car which is a fine idea, but
>>they also suggested meeting on saturday morning which I would have
>>to disagree with. I'd say that meeting late afternoon on saturday
>>might be better, that way everyone has time to get in and check in
>>to their rooms.  Just my opinion though.

>At 09:51 PM 7/5/99 -0400, Jim Jarrett wrote
>You're right.....we won't even be there till Saturday afternoon.
>What we did last year worked pretty well; meet up around 5-6pm at
>Brett's car and then head off in search of food and drink.

Yes.  This worked fine last year.  I say we do it like that again.  Anyone
who is planning to be there earlier can have an earlier meet and then meet
up with everyone else late Sat. afternoon.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is out/ front
suspension/steering, and all electrical being done now.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)