Re: Amp

I just did an amp install in my rocco two weeks ago.  Ran the wire from the
battery along the driverside by the fuel filter and look just behind the
Coolant resevoir tank.  you can lift up the resevoir tank to make it easier
and there is a hole where some wires go through. Slip it through there and
your in the cabin.  Then I ran it along the drivers side floor. lift up the
weatherstriping on the door and the carpet comes right up.  Then under the
plastic strip along the door, lift up the plastic strip carfully though. Then
under the back seat to the hatch. Remove the two screws to lift up the seat
will make it easier. Took around 15 minutes. Good luck

Brian 86 16v