Re: Amp

When I had my stereo system installed, there was an existing grommet hole
(without a grommet however, I obviously put one in there)
up and behind the fusebox, under the left side of the dash... I would say
that
this would be the easiest route to take.  You can then route the wire down
underneath the kick panel carpeting, and then either under the carpet to the
underside of the drivers seat (in the case of an under-seat install), or
along
the left side of the car underneath the carpet to get to the rear of the
car...
Where are you attaching your ground wire to?   I attached it to the ground
point on the inside center rear of the trunk (where the brake lights are
grounded),
and I got ground loop problems (the amp was picking up the electric noise
of the fuel pump).... Anyways, hope this helps a bit...

Eric Parusel
ericparusel@home.com