Re: anyone anywhere close?

In a message dated 7/3/99 6:39:17 PM EST, lerb@redrose.net writes:

> Anyone anywhere close to this car to see the condition of it?
>

>  1987 VOLKSWAGEN SCIROCCO, 16 valve, needs clutch, exhaust work, runs well
>  color: red , $600.00, (313) 884-4338
>  Location: Grosse Pointe Shores, MI
That is very close to me.  About a 20-30 minute drive.  I'll give him a call
in the next day or so (not on the 4th, it's party time!!!).  Probably on
Monday.  Where are you located?  I'll tell you right now, most 'used' cars in
Michigan are almost not worth it due to all the salt we dump on our roads in
the winter.

Stewart