Re: Low Voltage

In a message dated 7/3/99 18:19:14, ericparusel@home.com writes:

<<I'm just curious as to why my voltage is only 12.5 volts, could it be
because of bad wiring?? Or would my alternator be to blame?? I have a
Canadian 1982 Scirocco, would anyone know how many amps my alternator
produces?
thanks!>>

My 1982 California car came with a 65 amp alt. That alt is now in my freinds
Rabbit and it reads around 11v+ or -. I was finding that the battery wouldnt
recharge suficently when using the headlights and the stereo. I switched to a
90 amp and volts now read 13.8 most of the time.

Nate