Re: oil leak

did you check the oil pressure switch? sometime this goes bad. i had the
problem where i was losing 1qt/day for a few days until i figured it out. the
replacement procedure is straightforward and cheap. get the switch, unplug the
electrical connection, torque down the new one. voila.
try this... or run some tests to see if it's coming from here.

dave
(the 87' 16v is a great daily runner, but people keep f**kin' dinging my doors)