Re: Cleaning Engine Bay

> > Don't take this the wrong way but why would anyone
> > want the upshift light
> > working - that has to be one of the most annoying
> > things invented, IMHO,
> > Do you actually use it (when it's working)?
>
> Oh it's not that. It's just that it never worked and
> I've never seen a Scirocco with one that works, so I
> thought it was pretty cool. But it's the dumbest thing
> ever, if you rev over 2k RPM's, it goes on! I shift
> when I feels likes its!

My upshift light has always worked, and it's actually working so that it
really showing when you can shift annoying is that my 5th gear swich does
not work and that means that on 5th gear it still tells me to shift to 6th,
regardless to the fact that I do not have the 6th gear, what it should do
is, that it should bring up that needle that shows the actual fuel
consumption.

> > > I cleaned my engine and then my upshift light
> > started
> > > to work. I was sooo happy!!!

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!