RE: Cleaning Engine Bay

I just got done making a plastic template that will alow me to mount a
84GTI oil temp guage (when Ting remembers to bring it) where the upshift
light used to be.

I highly recommend this...very easy to take a guage apart, cut a plastic
backing to fit the old upshift light hole and attach the guage.  I even
replaced the yellow light with a white LED so that it comes on with the
dash lights and give a little more light to the whole cluster.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop
'99 Passat GLX

 http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/