Re: Leaks and Tires

slowturn@u.washington.edu writes:

<< I don't know if any of you have ever had any leak problems, but
 i've been getting water inside on both the passenger and driver sides when
 it rains.  It soaked my carpets, that is until i took them out.  I have no
 clue whatsoever what the problem is, b >>

I found the water in my car to be leaking from the weather stripiing that is
attached to the car.  When you open the door look at the top of the door
frame on the car not the door.  It was leaking right through there.  Sealed
it up with black Silicone.  Hope this helps

Brian 86 16v