Re: front sway-bar problems

Maybe I missed something, but I didn't know that the original poster of this
message was putting together an IT car.  I thought they were putting together a
street/performance package.   I stated there is validity in different setups for
different applications, and I think Shawn would agree.  But the no front bar
setup seems to only be practical on the track.

jim