front sway-bar update

Well I found the problem with the sway-bar.....there isnt
any!!!!!!...while driving back to work...after sneaking out to pick up
the check for Jims truck(thanks jim!)....my passenger front brake
caliper bolt fell out and made some really cool noises.  Stopping the
car to figure out what just happened I walked around the back of the
car to find a bolt laying on the ground, at least I found it, and
discovered it was the top bolt which ataches the caliper to the
car...well after running home ...about 10 blocks getting my tools and
my Jetta I managed to re-attach the bolts and tighten both front
calipers ,which were loose, checked all the others and ruined a nice
set of work clothes...well my quick drive home turned into an
hour....but hey a least it is fixed...for now
when I have more time I will loctite them or something!!!!!!

well it goes to show you just because you installed a new sway bar days
before and the sound seemed to come from it....you never know

thanks for the help and by the way the NFB setup might work but just
after spending 650 on bilsteins and H+r's and 75 on a used sway bar
,thanks JasonK, I am not about to change it!!!!!!
thanks for the help everybody!

===
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter(thanks Neal Tovsen)
85 Jetta getting rid of!!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT(thanks Jim Jarrett)
   any input on maintenance would
   be greatly appreciated