Re: Power Windows

I put electric windows to my car when I got fed up from spinning the handle.
I took it out from one crashed Scirocco and just screwed it to place. It
seemed kind of an aftermarket power window kit. Because the power windows
engine just replaced the normal handle and I had to adjust my door a bit
with steelsaw so that the engine would not stay visible. The holes that you
where asking for, I just covered them with wide black tape. It happened to
be exactly the same colour so it's almost unnoticeable!

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!