RE: Power Windows

If you are planning on fitting an aftermarket electric window kit, which I
am, then they usually come with blanking plugs to replace the winder
handles.

Is it easy to fit stock electric windows? Anyone.

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email: scirocco.gt@virgin.net <mailto:scirocco.gt@virgin.net>
Have a look at my Website
<http://freespace.virgin.net/mark.thomas15/index.html>