Re: what car to pick a 90A alternator from?

>     Hey all,        Just contemplating adding a 90A alternator to the
> car, but i'm not sure where to look.  Was it only on AC equipped
> sciroccos?  What about other cars, A2's and such?  My car came with no
> power features, but i've added them all, and adding some massive
> overkill lighting, so i want something that can put out a little more
> juice.         Any ideas?                Thanks

90A??? I have a 105 amp audi alternator on my rocco... I think the
vanagon in 86 used a 105 amp, I'd go for something powerful if you're
going to change it. I'd also put a new positive wire straight from the
alternator to the battery on..

Jason.
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.