Re: funky intake manifold, and turbo q

At 10:57 PM 1/29/99 +0000, Ryan Schuermann wrote:
>ok i saw 2 of thses at the junkyard and was wondering what the hell
>this setup was,
>
>intake manifold had the airbox bolted right ontop of it, sidways,
>the throttle cable attached to some huge fuel disributor in the front
>of the 8v. I saw one in a Caddy (truck) all primered and it was
>really really looking sharp, liek someone had done all the bodywork
>but nver painted it..it was in a junkyard in Houston...

Sounds like a diesel.  They have the airbox on top of the intake and they
have the (large) fuel pump right in front of the head.  If that's not it I
don't have a clue as to what it is.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)