Re: couple questions for everyone

---Victor Farren <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org> wrote:

> 1) programable wiper relay--sounds cool, anyone got'em?  Like'em?

I've got one in my Dad's '86 16v.  It's a nice to be able to set the
delay to an infinite adjustment.  Does anyone know if this relay would
work in a different make of car?  Should work since the features are
within the relay, right?

> 4) Anyone taken valve adjusting shims from old solid head A1s and
used'em again?

I have re-used them - they should be fine.  I reused them b/c I AM a
cheap bastard - BMW wants $6 each - we just raided the old parts bin!!
==
Matthew Yip
mgyip@wolf-web.com

'87 GTi 11v