Re: Non-Scirocco Ford & Volvo Merger

I heard the same thing on MPR after work. Apparently they are just waiting
for shareholder approval. On a related note, does anyone know if VW offers
stock for sale in the US? I think it would be just spiffy to own like 2 or
3 shares.

Zach

http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html

majordomo@scirocco.org.