Re: NJ Meet... Lost directions.

>Hey, I lost the email w/ directions. I am coming from Herhsey PA and
>would be taking I78 or I76 (turnpike)

Hershey, huh? I go to that show at the firehouse every year that is the
same day as the **AMAZING** Porsche swap meet...

*Your* best bet would be to look on a map. We take some crazy backroad
way to Hershey, but you can get there from 78, but it requires
back-tracking.  Flemington is like 15 mins away from New Hope, PA.  Can
you get there? Rt. 611, while not fast, is certanly fun and scenic...
You're looking for rt 202.

Here's my original message.

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Chris Chemidlin wrote:

> OK!
>
> I just got Scott's messages and it sounds like a cruise is in order.
> So the meet is on Feb 13th, Time T.B.A... I've been chosen to pick the
> meeting place.  I like to work in a democracy, so if this doesn't suit
> you, lemee know... I don't want this to become 'Chris's gig...'
>
> I think a good place to meet would be Flemington, NJ.  This would have
> good access to our friends from Delaware, Maryland, PA, and (not so
> much) NY.
> There is a brand new TGI Friday's that opened on the Flemington
Circle.
> Since Friday's is a lunch and dinner place, it'll be empty in the
> morning.
>
> Directions should be easy:
> >From Delaware, Maryland, Pa...
> Take 95n to 31n for about 20 mins. Then take 202n for 10 mins past all
> the car dealerships until you come to the Flemington Circle. TGI
Fridays