Re: Wrecking yard fun...

Ask 'em how much they want for a Golf II throttle body- it's the same!
(grin) I bet they won't charge you nearly as much for it. And this has been
a source of debate for some time... or maybe I'm just stupid, but I don't
think that the '86 Sciroccos are hydraulic heads... I think only the '88
Cabriolets got hydraulic JH's... can anybody say for sure? I mean, I just
had an '86 Scirocco, and I did take the valve cover off it once, but I guess
that wouldn't tell me anything.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW