Re: windscreen washer nozzles

At 10:44 PM 1/27/99 +0000, MarkThomas wrote:
Just bought a set of the twin spray washer nozzles from the dealer.
They fit in fine but use WAY too much washer fluid.
I managed to empty half a tank just trying to align the jets properly.
They are nice and powerful now.
Best 4 quid I ever spent.

I had an '85 GTI  a while back that had the twin spray nozzles.  It also had a washer fluid tank that held a gallon of fluid.  So there's an option to consider, but it does take up some space.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
'98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
'84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
'69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration) -- To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe scirocco-l" to majordomo@scirocco.org. If you experience other problems, email: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org